Electric Floor Heating System for Joist
- Can be cut to length with a pair of scissors
- UnderFloor Warming Mat System installs between existing floor joists; from available crawl space or basement beneath
- Keep your existing floors you love, simply staple the perfectly sized mats between existing floor joist beneath the flooring
- Heat will radiate upward to heat existing flooring
- Thin and flexible film technology provides cozy and gentle heat
- Simple to install, no messy mortars or glues
- Efficient heat, only costing pennies per day to operate
- Maintenance free design, control floor temperature with a floor sensing thermostat
- It works under any type of flooring, including nail-down hardwood and carpets
- Comes with 15 ft of factory attached lead wires
- Hook multiple mats together in parallel for full floor coverage
- Fits 16 in. on center joist spacing
- Adjust temperature with QuietWarmth Thermostat (Sold Separately)
QuietWarmth radiant heat film for under subfloors is the perfect solution to add comfort and warmth to any existing flooring, including nail-down wood floors. Simply place the mats between the subfloor joists and run pre-attached lead wires to an available thermostat. Because it is an electric floor heating system, there are no hot water pipes to worry about, thick electrical cables to bury in cement, most of all, no messy installation. Retrofit radiant heat to your existing floors to add comfort and warmth to any room in the house.
The QuietWarmth Radiant Heat system is a retrofit heating system that is installed under the subfloor, between the joists, to provide either primary or supplementary heat. Completely unseen, under subfloor heating mat sets warm floor surfaces to about 85F / 30C for unparalleled comfort.
Installation is a breeze! It can be used under most floor covering types, including carpet. Once the mats are appropriately fitted and cut to length, staple them into position between the joists and complete the electrical connections. Ensure to add insulation below to push the heat upwards to the flooring materials.
Step 1: Roll out mats and staple to one side of the joist along perforation
Step 2: Staple the otherside of the mat along the perforation to the adjacent joist
Step 3: Run lead wires to junciton box and install insulation below